Teams
Rankings
Polls
Players
Alumni
Hall of Fame
Archive

Who's Online
0 registered and 30 anonymous users online.
Top Posters
Karl Nickolai
westernalum
DMAC
uffleshuffle
rymac300
Page 7 of 11 « First<56789>Last »
Topic Options
#4770 - 12/11/08 05:17 AM Re: American Heartland IV [Re: DMAC]
Btown Backer Offline
forum member

"YOUR A NODODY"!

Just a little piece of advice for the college bowlers out there.
Being an All-American is nice but nobody remembers it!!! But being a National Champion lasts a lifetime!!!

DMAC keep up the good work!

This goes out to UNTRC:
As for being a PH.D I commend you because we do need more Pro Shops in the U.S.A.

Good Luck Professional Hole Driller

#4771 - 12/11/08 08:48 AM Re: American Heartland IV [Re: DMAC]
untrc Offline
forum member

Originally Posted By: DMAC
sorry about the earlier remark about being in the top 50 about average diff. i was looking at the wrong thing i apologize. my bad.

great come back with the hair line (like it hasnt been used before). Plus you know in your little tiny brain who i am when you come in to college bowling you know all the big names such as John Szerbinski (sorry about the spelling) Dean Richards Dan MacLelland Tim Pfifer (spelling once again) JR Raymond.

so dont give me that shit you dont know who ppl are its bullshit. and you thinking you know about my academic ability your wrong there also son dont you worry about that. =-)

about the posts i just want to beat scholl thats all so every little thing i'll comment on lol hahhaha and with the patterns that are being put out just let it be we all know that we cant bowl on the same thing week in week out becuz thats just ridiculous. it will never happen so forget about it. i have been on both sides of that also my friend so stop preaching to the choir.
once again respect means nothing to you or your team even if it is at the college level but sorry i was brought up knowing that respect in no matter what situation or atmosphere is important and you dont need a Ph.D to figure that out !!!!!!!!!!!

so make your hair line jokes and the lack of school abilty you think i have, just come to rockford as a spectator bcuz thats the only way your going, and watch what this so called no body can and will do!!!
if you dont think i can ask what i did the last two years there it was fun didnt really use a spare ball ......

Gotta be honest... Before I came back to bowling (and this board specifically) this year, I had no idea who any of you were, and until you just posted this, I didn't know of John S., or Tim P.

And I don't worry about your academic ability. Your horrendously bad grammar and spelling belie any ideas you have about how intelligent you are. I won't even comment on your fourth "paragraph" as its too badly written to even make any sense.

You really are something Dan. I've tried to be cordial, and have even complimented you previously, but your childish posts have brought to light what you really are: a kid who thinks he is better than the next guy because he has a little talent. I'm willing to concede that plenty of people are better bowlers than me, but I know I've got them beat in other areas... You apparently think that bowling=life and that you have a leg up on everyone. I've got news for you: At the end of the day, I can come home to my wife and laugh at your idiocy from the comfort of my office, in the house that I own. If I don't make it to Nationals, no biggie... I've got other things to do with my time. If I do, great, I'm sure it'll be an experience, one way or the other. So again, run along little boy, you've got nothing on me.

#4772 - 12/11/08 08:58 AM Re: American Heartland IV [Re: untrc]
sma428 Offline
forum member

Loc: New York
untrc, you really have to calm down. Not for nothing, but you say that Dan thinks he's better than everyone else. Meanwhile, you keep saying that people's respect means nothing to you. Well that makes you sound arrogant. And I hate to break this to you, but for most guys(and girls for that matter) that are on college teams, bowling is life. And those guys that Dan mentioned can actually make a career out of this. It's just like a good baseball or football player trying to go pro. I don't think you would laugh at them. Bowling's no different, except for the fact that the prize fund sucks. That just means that they are more dedicated. And for somebody as good as Dan, Jon S., Tim and Dean(sorry if I left anybody out) they could make just as much money as you someday, and they'll be doing something they love. And it won't take them 8 years of school. So please stop coming on here saying how you're going to be better than all of us with your precious PH.D

#4773 - 12/11/08 09:12 AM Re: American Heartland IV [Re: sma428]
untrc Offline
forum member

Originally Posted By: sma428
untrc, you really have to calm down. Not for nothing, but you say that Dan thinks he's better than everyone else. Meanwhile, you keep saying that people's respect means nothing to you. Well that makes you sound arrogant. And I hate to break this to you, but for most guys(and girls for that matter) that are on college teams, bowling is life. And those guys that Dan mentioned can actually make a career out of this. It's just like a good baseball or football player trying to go pro. I don't think you would laugh at them. Bowling's no different, except for the fact that the prize fund sucks. That just means that they are more dedicated. And for somebody as good as Dan, Jon S., Tim and Dean(sorry if I left anybody out) they could make just as much money as you someday, and they'll be doing something they love. And it won't take them 8 years of school. So please stop coming on here saying how you're going to be better than all of us with your precious PH.D

I'm as calm as can be. Don't you worry about that. I realize that bowling is life for many people here, and no I don't have a problem with that. And I also realize that Dan, among others will probably make a career out of this, which I also have no problem with. The issue is Dan, or Toby, or anyone else coming on here and acting like jackasses because they are superior bowlers.

The point is, you don't care about my Ph.D., and I don't care about how well you bowl, if you act like a child and hurl insults around without provocation. I have never once said that I can beat any of these guys bowling, but Dan seems to think that he's just as smart as me... The difference here is that he's trying to expand his ego to include every possible aspect of life. As good as Dan is bowling, I'm even better at academics, but I don't see the need to filter that into everything that I do.

Again, I invite you to go back and re-read my posts... I always make an effort to turn the conversation away from the controversy and on to lighter topics, but children like Dan and Toby, who are too mature for this sort of business, come up and bring it right back around. Then I step back in to respond. You really should learn to comprehend things without bias. You're expecting Dan and Dean to be the sensible ones, so that's how you see it, no matter how flawed it is.

#4774 - 12/11/08 09:13 AM Re: American Heartland IV [Re: sma428]
Deano2810 Offline
forum member

You will remember me UNTRC.

I bet in 3 years you will still be on this forum talking about how back in your day it was unfair because the shots were too easy in other regions hurting your guys all american chances. You'll be lke Uncle Rico in Napolean Dynamnite.

You always make a point to say that bowling is unimportant and the popular bowlers mean nothing to you but you contradict yourself by posting on this forum about us. In 3 years I won't know who you are, you don't even matter to me now.

#4775 - 12/11/08 09:21 AM Re: American Heartland IV [Re: untrc]
sma428 Offline
forum member

Okay I understand you. The only thing I feel is wrong with what you are saying is that you keep saying that you are better than Dan, and everybody else, at academics when you have no idea how good of a student Dan is. For all you know, he could be studying to be a lawyer or doctor. How do you expect Dan not to brag about his bowling when you keep talking about how amazing you are in school. At least he knows he's of the best. He has stats of every college bowler in the country to prove it. You have no right to say that you are better than everybody else when you have no proof to back it up.

#4776 - 12/11/08 09:23 AM Re: American Heartland IV [Re: Deano2810]
untrc Offline
forum member

Originally Posted By: Deano2810
You will remember me UNTRC.

I bet in 3 years you will still be on this forum talking about how back in your day it was unfair because the shots were too easy in other regions hurting your guys all american chances. You'll be lke Uncle Rico in Napolean Dynamnite.

You always make a point to say that bowling is unimportant and the popular bowlers mean nothing to you but you contradict yourself by posting on this forum about us. In 3 years I won't know who you are, you don't even matter to me now.

Believe me, the feeling is mutual. You meant nothing to me before the season started, and after reading your posts, you mean less to me now than you can even imagine.

And posting here isn't contradictory at all. Bowling is a part of my life, and at this time its collegiate bowling specifically. If you could get over yourself for 2 minutes, you'd realize that I'm not really complaining about the conditions. And I won't be here in 3 years to complain about anything.

#4777 - 12/11/08 09:28 AM Re: American Heartland IV [Re: untrc]
sma428 Offline
forum member

No you do contradict yourself. If you really didn't care about them, you wouldn't waste so much time on here insulting them and making it a point in pretty much every post to say that they mean nothing to you

#4778 - 12/11/08 09:30 AM Re: American Heartland IV [Re: sma428]
untrc Offline
forum member

Okay I understand you. The only thing I feel is wrong with what you are saying is that you keep saying that you are better than Dan, and everybody else, at academics when you have no idea how good of a student Dan is. For all you know, he could be studying to be a lawyer or doctor. How do you expect Dan not to brag about his bowling when you keep talking about how amazing you are in school. At least he knows he's of the best. He has stats of every college bowler in the country to prove it. You have no right to say that you are better than everybody else when you have no proof to back it up.

I don't expect him not to brag about his bowling IF I were the one that brought up academics first. The fact is that he came on here and called our team crap, along with Toby. He was the one who instigated by saying that we can't possibly hope to achieve what he has achieved. This is the root of the problem. I am simply responding to challenges, not starting them.

Here's your proof: SAT 1510, GRE 1480, GPA 3.89. I've been accepted to every graduate program I've applied to, in addition to 3 law schools. The thing is, I don't need to prove anything in this area in regards to Dan. If he were studying to be (insert supposedly intellectual profession here), then I can guarantee that he would be able to structure a proper sentence.

I'm not saying that I'm better or smarter than anyone... Not even you; Everything that I have posted is in direct response to a specific bowler based on what they have thrown at me. I have no problem with anyone until they come at me directly, in which case, I have an immense problem with them, especially when I didn't confront them first.

#4779 - 12/11/08 09:31 AM Re: American Heartland IV [Re: Deano2810]
untrc Offline
forum member

No you do contradict yourself. If you really didn't care about them, you wouldn't waste so much time on here insulting them and making it a point in pretty much every post to say that they mean nothing to you

So wouldn't the following also be mighty contradictory?

Originally Posted By: Deano2810
In 3 years I won't know who you are, you don't even matter to me now.

Page 7 of 11 « First<56789>Last »

Hop to:
Shout Box

October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

Generated in 0.171 seconds in which 0.12 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.