Teams
Rankings
Polls
Players
Alumni
Hall of Fame
Archive

Who's Online
0 registered and 39 anonymous users online.
Top Posters
Karl Nickolai
westernalum
DMAC
uffleshuffle
rymac300
Page 12 of 19 « First<1011121314>Last »
Topic Options
#4438 - 11/24/08 02:26 PM Re: rookie of the year [Re: DMAC]
sma428 Offline
forum member

Loc: New York
i would just like to say that untrc is a jackass. He is defending his teammate for POY or ROY and apparently every other college bowling award. Yet we learn that the very person he was been arguing about is the most immature person on this thread. I just thought that it was funny that he was the kid that supposedly deserves so much and he comes on these boards and acts the way he did.

#4440 - 11/24/08 02:29 PM Re: rookie of the year [Re: sma428]
sma428 Offline
forum member

I would also like to say that he has absolutely has no shot at ROY because I am in front of him and I know that there isn't a chance in hell that I'm going to win.

#4441 - 11/24/08 02:40 PM Re: rookie of the year [Re: sma428]
DMAC Offline
forum member

Loc: Saginaw, MI
sma428 its ok the rest of college bowling has to deal with these two they have made the very clear. they dont need the respect from the rest of us. apparently they have the respect of the ppl who matter to them.

so lets just cope together all of us in college bowling lets cope!

#4442 - 11/24/08 02:55 PM Re: rookie of the year [Re: rymac300]
untrc Offline
forum member

I never said any of my teammates were going to win anything. Try to keep up...

#4443 - 11/24/08 02:57 PM Re: rookie of the year [Re: untrc]
sma428 Offline
forum member

yea lets just keep coping i guess thats all we can do

#4444 - 11/24/08 03:16 PM Re: rookie of the year [Re: sma428]
awrls17 Offline
forum member

Ok so noone ever said that i was gunna win cuz the fact is straight up im not and i know it i had a bad tournament and it killed me so i know thta all i wuz sayin wuz that ya hes the fav. as of now but its not given to him yet there r other people that cood. App. we use to many big words and yall are too RETARTED to figure out exactly wut we r sayin and thats fine u say im the most immature person in here cuz guess wut lik i said im 17 so everyone jus looks at it lik i need to grow up u on the other hand shood know by now how to b mature which app. u still dont so i think that makes u the most immature person in here
#4445 - 11/24/08 03:19 PM Re: rookie of the year [Re: awrls17]
DopeEagle Offline
forum member

Loc: US
ALl im saying is that im the dopest dude in the world of america!

TRU TRU

J Merriman
UNT

#4447 - 11/24/08 04:00 PM Re: rookie of the year [Re: DopeEagle]
DMAC Offline
forum member

Loc: Saginaw, MI
the only reason why we say you immature and all is the reasons such as: the way you type your messages, this is a college forum not facebook or ICQ or AIM.

you say that your using big words the only big word i saw you use was THE lol haha

if you think i'm being immature bcuz i'm intaganizing you well ok sorry. i'll be the bigger person i'll stop posting.

so i know everyone is going to lose interest in this topic now thanks guys!!!!!!

Until the next topic we can DEBATE on and give our OPINIONS ciao mates!!!!!!!!

#4449 - 11/24/08 04:25 PM Re: rookie of the year [Re: DMAC]
IAmATwinner Offline
forum member

hey DMAC how are you being the bigger man?? last time i checked you are quite short
#4451 - 11/24/08 04:43 PM Re: rookie of the year [Re: IAmATwinner]
BallUBowler Offline
forum member

Loc: Muncie, IN
Ok...had to finally make a post. I missed this action lately. I have graduated from Ball State, so no more collegiate bowling, but I remember the good ole days of all the message board controversy.

I've got a few things to say about recent messages:

1) UNT guys keep claiming to be so smart and using too big of words as said so nicely by awrls....however, I hardly ever see a word spelled all the way out or correctly? Yet everyone else here is too dumb to figure it out? Hmmm....I must be missing something, We Midwesternerererers must be too ignorant to keep up with those schools.

2) Rookie of the Year.....UNT claims it has not been given out yet. Collegiate Bowling always has their preseason favorites, bowlers have other backgrounds besides just Collegiate. For instance....Wichita State and Saginaw Valley are going to be favorites year in and year out for Nationals for years to come. No one can argue with that. People can doubt that after a bad tournament or so forth, but still the next tournament they're going to show up. Same goes with ROY, I do not know Toby at all, I have not even seen him bowl this year. But, I have heard of his accomplishments in and out of collegiate bowling. So why would he not be the favorite? In my eyes, when someone has been the preseason favorite, and is even higher up now...why would someone not assume the award is his. You would refer to it as HIS TO LOSE? So I look at it as HIS for the taking, HIS for the time being.

3) Team Recognition: As I said, some teams get more exposure, some are always favorites, some work their way up. For bowling for Ball State, I knew we had to earn respect. We were never up in the top of the rankings, but we did have some good runs at some tournaments. For the most part, I feel our team got respect from other teams. We tried to show the same at tournaments. If UNT is going to be a powerhouse, and be someone in college bowling...why not try to get some respect? Your bowling sure does not just outweigh everyone else, so make up for it with being good human beings and have sportsmanship and class. All the top guys in collegiate bowling that I have ever come across or crossed pairs with, have shown the utmost respect, and look where alot of them are today. Collegiate Bowlers are taking over the PBA and have even their respect now.

Final Point, You can say respect means nothing, but what is winning a tournament and having no pride in it, or no one to share the experience with. Even when our team wasn't doing good, or me personally, I loved to see a team that showed respect and sportsmanship to us win the tournament...and finish all tournament team.

Just a few words I wanted to throw in since I haven't said much in a while....Good luck to all at Team Match Games.

Page 12 of 19 « First<1011121314>Last »

Hop to:
Shout Box

October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

Generated in 0.26 seconds in which 0.193 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.