Hello all.

It has come to my attention that this is a good place to post information about the college tournaments throughout the year. I was involved in creating the Bearcat Classic in Cincinnati when I bowled for them and this is the first year that I will be the tournament director. We currently have over 50 men's and women's teams that have given us verbal confirmations for the 14th Annual Storm Hoinke Bearcat Classic, January 12th - 13th, 2013 in Cincinnati, OH. There will be a prize fund from the sponsors that we have acquired and we will build upon this in the future. There is also a large High School tournament on January 11th at the same bowling center (S&S Western Bowl).

I have created a Facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/events/490555407623398/?ref=ts&fref=ts

I have also negotiated rates with 2 hotels:
Host Hotel 1:
Embassy Suites Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash) (19 miles, 30 minutes from Western Bowl)
4554 Lake Forest Drive
Blue Ash, OH 45242
Call Wally at 513-981-3745 for reservations and mention "Storm Hoinke Bearcat Classic" by December 12th.
Room Rates: King Suite (1 King and 1 Queen pullout sofa) - $89/night; Double Suite (2 Doubles and 1 Queen pullout sofa, *only 30 available) - $99/night
Accomodations include: Free parking, Free internet, Free cook to order hot breakfast, Free drinks and snacks 5:30 - 7:30 pm.
Host Hotel 2:

Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati - West (4 miles, 9 minutes from Western Bowl)
5505 Rybolt Road
Cincinnati, OH 45248
Call Amber Woods at 513-574-6000 ext. 141 for reservations and mention "Hoinke Bearcat Classic" by December 12th.
Room Rates: 2 Queen Beds - $98.50/night, ***but they will work with colleges that are on budgets if paying with an institution check or credit card***
Accomodations include: Free parking, Free internet, Free breakfast

Please feel free to contact me at jfehr55@gmail.com if you have questions regarding the tournament.

Thanks,

Jeff Fehr